Partypoker announces important changes in cash tables
From today, October 5, 2016, it will not be possible to use HUDs at Partypoker cash tables
And this completes the second phase of changes that Partypoker had already announced some time ago. Although this will scare away a large number of players, Partypoker ensure that these changes will improve the ecology of the room and will promote an ethical and fairer game.
The first phase of changes already introduced important modifications as the automation of the waiting lists and the omission of the nicks of the players before distributing the first hand. Now the changes introduced are the following:
Changes in Partypoker
- Local hand histories will still be available for download however player screen names will be anonymised
- Players own screen name will be visible, while remaining players will be listed anonymously in download files e.g. Player 1,2,3
- Players will still be able to view the number of hands they have played, win rate and other statistics to help them improve their play.
- The terms and conditions will change will change prohibiting the use of seating scripts. Following these amendments, players using any such software will be initially issued with a warning notice before being banned from using their account
- Alongside these changes, players will be allowed to make a one-off screen name change.
(Source: Partypoker.com blog)
After the pressure of players, the room has canceled its initial idea of introducing the absolute anonymity in tables. Thus, using traditional tools and using notes, you can collect information during the game as the nicks will continue to appear on the screen. They will not come out a posteriori for the outside study of the tables through HUDs. We remind that these changes will only affect cash tables and not the tournaments.
"A level playing field that allows players of all abilities to compete fairly"
Group head of Partypoker Tom Waters has ensured that these changes have been made for the benefit of recreational players to avoid predatory behavior at their tables.
“It’s important for us to provide all poker players with a fair and ethical product whilst still allowing them to learn and improve. We want partypoker to offer a level playing field that allows players of all abilities to compete fairly. We have listened to feedback from the poker community and believe that allowing players to continue to view their own hand histories is important for their personal game development. Anonymising hand histories will help prevent data mining and therefore protect both the professional and recreational player and improve the overall ecology on partypoker which is imperative for the long term future of the game"
If you have any questions or you need to change your room, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that you can also make any query through our Live Chat or making use of our social networks (facebook.com/HabWinners o twitter.com/Hab_Win) We will advise you in a personalized way.
Find out more information about the best poker software to play online.